Happy Monday friends!
Can you believe it’s already August?! That means fall is closer, school is closer, and we’re already over halfway through the year (what?). It also means we have a fabulous new book of the month for you all: our beloved Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo! We finally convinced Em to read it, and thus, we’ve chosen it for our book of the month.
In this episode, we talk a lot about Em’s feelings about Six of Crows and why we so desperately need the sequel, Crooked Kingdom, which comes out next month (thank goodness!). It’s been a long wait for me and Willa, and we talk about the pain of having to wait for a year for the sequel. We then dive straight into some upcoming releases that we’re absolutely dying to have. We cover a wide range- some books are coming out next month, others in 2018, sequels and standalones. Make sure to keep your Goodreads list pulled up because we know you’ll be running to add these amazing sounding books to your TBR.
And now what you’ve been waiting for the most… the book list! Remember, we do have all of these compiled for you on a Goodreads shelf as well, for your viewing pleasure.
The Book List
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
- Blood for Blood by Ryan Gaudin
- Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton
- Untitled (A Court and Thorns of Roses #3) by Sarah J Maas
- The Secret Keepers by Trenton Lee Stewart
- Swimming Lessons by Samira Ahmed
- A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab
- Gem and Dixie by Sara Zarr
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
If you’d like to listen in, you can do so in a variety of places:
As always, feel free to contact us on Twitter @ANovelChat or talk to us via email on email@example.com. We always want to hear your thoughts!